Status: Full-Time Position
Relevant work experience: 3 – 5 years
Location: Anaheim, CA
Job Category: Installation, maintenance, and Repair
Biesse America, Inc. the US Subsidiary of an Italian world leader in Woodworking, Glass & Stone Machinery Manufacturer is looking for Showroom Coordinator to assist with customer demos, installations and maintaining projects on Biesse Group woodworking machinery and systems.
- The Employee’s duties within the United States (the “Duties”) shall include, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintain the Showroom
- Always be able to perform Standard Demos on 24-hour notice. Sometimes, shorter notice is given, be able to perform demos as long as notice is within reason. It may be necessary to work over during the evening to set up for a last minute demo. The customers do not always give notice.
- Total commitment to the Sales Department and to the Customer.
- Keep the Showroom area clean. At the conclusion of each demo, the machines should be deep cleaned.
- After each demo, tooling is stored in the closet to be ready for the next demo. When able, prepare for the next demo.
- Material is to be stored in the Showroom warehouse, strapped, labeled with all the necessary information to understand how and what to do for the next demo.
- Maintain tool and program inventory.
- Teleservice Demonstrations must be part of all demos, requested or not.
- Ensure that machines are powered off each day to reduce the risk of fire.
- Maintain orderly Software demo desk.
- Coordinate with Sales staff the inventory of machines for the showroom.
- Ensure machines are cleaned and put in order after service staff utilizes for technical support.
- Ensure that customers and staff personnel alike adhere to the No Smoking Policy in the Showroom.
- Ensure the Showroom floor is clean and free of scuff marks, Building Coordinator is responsible for the actual cleaning, and Showroom Coordinator supervises this function.
- As customers trust the technicians, always be ready to answer the questions of customers who are conversing with the sales staff.
- Electrical cabinet is always kept closed with the manual inside.
- Coordination of Virtual Demos.
- Maintain Dust Extraction System.
Successful candidates should be well versed in CNC controls, PLC (s), Pneumatics and have a good mathematics aptitude, possess a strong electrical and mechanical background.
A 1 or 2-year college level diploma in Electronics Technology or pertinent apprenticeship diploma preferred.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Company Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability)
- Vacation, Sick and Holidays available
Interested candidates may submit resume with salary history to:
Biesse America, Inc.
PO Box 19849
Charlotte, NC 29219
Fax: 704 357 3033
For more information, visit our website at www.biesseusa.com