Biesse is a market leading manufacturer of woodworking, glass and stone machinery with headquarters in Pesaro – Italy with subsidiaries all around the world. We are looking for a Territory Sales Representative to sell Biesse Machinery.
Job Title: Territory Sales Rep for Biesse Woodworking Machinery
Territory: Southern California
Preferred residency Los Angeles
Experience: Minimum 3 years selling in the Secondary Woodworking Industry, preferably CNC machines. We prefer someone coming from this industry but would consider candidates with a parallel path of experience like hardware, wood supplier, tooling, software etc as long as they are related to this industry
The position is responsible for all sales activities of company’s capital equipment in assigned accounts and territory. Such responsibilities include but are not limited to, cold calling, prospecting, qualifying, closing, and maintaining post sale relationships. Further responsible for maintaining all administrative requirements such as call reports and CRM updates.
- Present and sell company’s capital equipment and services to current and potential customers.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to increase sales volume in the territory.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, trade shows, etc.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships.
- Identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Maintain the company CRM on a daily basis
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff as needed to help close sales
- To find new dealer or partnership in this business
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as trade shows and seminars.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Company paid Insurance Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability)
- Vacation, Sick and Holidays available
Interested candidates may submit resume with salary history to:
Biesse America, Inc.
PO Box 19849
Charlotte, NC 29219
Fax: 704 357 3033