Help Promote Careers in Wood!
You Wood is a new industry-wide career awareness campaign dedicated to providing information and resources about careers in wood. The campaign was developed by WIRC (Wood Industry Resource Collaborative), a group of leadership representatives from wood industry organizations. WMIA is a Founding and Executive member of WIRC, and other member associations include AWFS and WMMA (also both Executive members), AWI, CPA, IWF Atlanta, NWFA, NBMDA, WCMA, and WMA.
Want to help spread the word on this campaign?
- Follow and share You Wood social accounts and posts:
- Use the hashtag #YouWood on industry career-related social media posts
- Redistribute the press release about the launch of You Wood to colleagues and customers
- Link to the You Wood site on your website as an industry resource
- Feature the You Wood website in your customer newsletters
- Feature You Wood banner ads and images on your site or within customer newsletters.
- Forward any of the following to the WIRC team:
– Industry research
– Relevant articles about the wood industry
– Wood industry career data
– Industry event information (events should be open AND applicable to students/job seekers)
– Contact information for individuals we can potentially feature/showcase on the You Wood website
– Any content you create that would be of interest to students and/or job seekers
- Share your feedback with the WIRC team!