WMIA Member Discount Programs
WMIA members can now get an unbiased, user-friendly approach to group/employer-based health insurance plans as a benefit of their membership. Whether you want to know if you qualify for a subsidy through an on-exchange plan or if you’re seeking a plan off the exchange through a direct carrier, you can receive a simple side-by-side comparison of the plans that best fit your needs and budget. A licensed agent can help you navigate the insurance landscape while offering to build a customizable insurance plan that is just right for you.
Enjoy these other great benefits:
- National carriers in all 50 states
- In-depth personalized consultations
- Free tax subsidy eligibility
- Special pricing for individual and group programs
For more information, visit http://www.ememberbenefits.com/wmia.
Dental and Vision Insurance
Don’t let rising health care costs prevent you from receiving the quality dental and vision care you need. Careington’s Dental & Vision Plus Discount Plan makes it easy and affordable to take care of your health by providing you with significant discounts on dental exams, major dental work, eye exams, eyewear, LASIK surgery and more.
Regular screenings, completing treatment plans and stress reduction are just a few things you can do to improve your long-term health. Careington’s discount plans ensure that you have access to affordable health care, so you no longer miss any check-ups or forgo filling prescriptions because of cost. Plus, our lifestyle discount plans can help you simplify your busy life — and reduce your overall stress.
Careington has some of the best health care and lifestyle discount plans in the industry. Key features include:
- Discounts are available at the time of service (exclusive-additional 30%+ discounts for group members)
- Unlimited plan usage, with no administrative forms or waiting
- On most plans, membership can include family members
- Existing medical conditions OK
WMIA has contracted with Mark Edward Partners Insurance (MEP), a full-service, national insurance brokerage licensed in all 50 states. Working with more than 100 major insurance companies, the MEP team builds tailor-made insurance programs that respond to any scale, geography, or risk level.
Website, Marketing, and SEO Services
To The Moon Media is a digital marketing and branding agency focused on the manufacturing, AEC, non-profit, and B2B industries. Their services include website design (they did WMIA’s website redesign), SEO, content marketing, online advertising, social media, and video marketing. Their clients have unique needs and goals, from employee recruitment to lead generation. They tailor plans to meet client budgets and deliver results.
Benefits to WMIA members:
- Free website SEO audit (determines problems with website and uncovers fixes needed to approve search engine rankings).
- Free 30-minute Digital Discovery Session and follow-up report with analysis (a $500 value)
- 10% off of all regularly priced services to all WMIA members.
Credit Card Processing Services
Service First Processing (SFP) is a leading provider of credit card and ACH/check processing services. They make accepting credit cards simple, efficient, and more profitable for your company. WMIA and SFP have put together a special “members-only program” that is designed to reduce your cost of credit card processing while improving your level of service and support.
This new member program can enhance your company’s profitability through three easy steps:
- SFP will provide your company a savings proposal based on your business’ unique processing needs and their consultative analysis.
- If you decide to try the WMIA/SFP program, you will be provided with the necessary equipment and training as well as a 60-Day Trial Period.
- In addition to your initial cost reduction, twenty percent (20%) of the net processing revenue that SFP generates from your account will be rebated back to you on an annual basis.
Valuable Discounts with Office Depot and Office Max
WMIA members can obtain significant savings on office essentials at Office Depot. Members now save up to 80% off thousands of products from copy paper and printer ink to cleaning supplies, coffee, furniture, and more! With an easy-to-use website and over 2,000 retail locations, you can access these great savings online and in-stores.
Enjoy all of the following exclusive benefits:
- Up to 80% off preferred products the “Best Value List”
- 93,000 additional products discounted 5-15% below retail
- Everyday low copy/print pricing: 2.5¢ B/W | 22¢ Color
- Exclusive monthly specials
- Coupon Central – additional online savings and coupons at your fingertips
- Free next-day delivery on online orders of $50 or more
For more information, visit http://www.ememberbenefits.com/wmia
Discounted freight services through FreightCenter
WMIA members will receive:
- Personalized service from FreightCenter’s elite Platinum Group.
- Exclusive discounted rates for WMIA members, including for tradeshow shipments.
- Our network of national and regional LTL and full truckload carriers offers standard and expedited service throughout the United States and Canada.
- FreightCenter’s proprietary technology giving you online rating and tracking capabilities.
Learn more about how FreightCenter makes shipping easy and affordable for WMIA members at https://www.freightcenter.com/partnerships/wmia.
Contact FreightCenter’s Platinum Group via email at WMIA@freightcenter.com or phone at (844) 378-2777.