Status: Full Time
Are you looking to join a leader in the industry? You have found a great opportunity here at Stiles Machinery! We are looking for full time Field Service Representatives to join our team across the United States. If you are interested in learning more about Stiles and applying for a great career, please visit www.stilesmachinery.com/careers. If you are not seeing a posted career in your area, please apply for a career closest to your area, and we will review your resume.
Stiles Machinery, the world’s largest distributor of advanced CNC equipment for processing wood panels, plastics, metal, and solid wood has an immediate opportunity for a Field Service Representative to support our customers throughout the United States.
The Field Service Representative will be responsible for the installation of company machinery and assisting customers with problem resolution using whatever appropriate means and resources available to get customer’s equipment operational in the most expedient manner. This will primarily consist of:
- Perform duties as directed concerning the contractual obligations for installation, start-up services, and operation instruction, on all equipment represented by the company.
- Report the results of work performed, problems encountered, and customer dissatisfaction in the form of prompt written service reports to the Service Manager and Sales
- Make recommendations and corresponding reports to the supervisor for product improvements that effect operation and reliability of our
- Maintain good relationships with customers and customer employees, resolve equipment problems and recommend corrective action and troubleshooting
- Assist in training other Stiles personnel such as other Field Service Representatives, and the customer in the use, operation, adjustments and proper maintenance procedures for our
- Maintain demonstration equipment and ensure proper operation. Assist in customer presentation and demonstration as requested by the Regional Service
- Learn the latest installation/maintenance procedures and techniques while assisting vendor technicians and other installers and submit report for review by other Field Service
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Two years electronic technical school or equivalent experience
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Completion of Field Service training program or prior experience in N/C or P/C service/maintenance or maintenance/operation experience
- Valid driver’s license
The candidate will also have the following skills and abilities:
- MS Office Applications
- Ability to multitask
- Adaptability to changing priorities
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter and self-reliant
- Excellent problem solving skills
Stiles Machinery provides a comprehensive and competitive benefit package. Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, a 401(k) Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, AFLAC, Group Term Life Insurance, Optional Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability Programs, as well as holiday and paid-time off benefits.
Founded in 1965, Stiles offers a Total Production Solutions approach to manufacturing, from equipment integration and manufacturing consulting to education, service and parts. Large processor or small shop, Stiles is the single best source for the tools and the knowledge our customers need to be competitive in the market. The way we see it, our business is helping their businesses succeed–whether through equipment solutions, new technology or educational opportunities. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Stiles has regional locations in Toms River, New Jersey; High Point, North Carolina; Coppell, Texas; and Rancho Cucamonga, California.