- Status: Full Time, Permanent Position
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Location: Must reside within 45 minutes of major airport
- Job Category: Installation, maintenance, and Repair
Biesse America, Inc. the US Subsidiary of an Italian world leader in Woodworking, Glass & Stone Machinery Manufacturer is looking for Field Service Technicians for installation and maintaining projects of Biesse woodworking manufacturing Sanding machinery and systems.
Duties include: Travel to Customer locations to perform a complete installation of machines including maintenance and operating training. Troubleshoot and repair machines in malfunctioning cases.
- Installations –
- Monitor and help where needed, in the phases (usually handled by customers) of unloading and positioning and utilities, hook up of machines arriving at customers.
- Assemble and/or retrofit all machine components to make up the complete purchased equipment.
- Connect all utilities to the equipment.
- Pre-program machine controllers according to specific customer applications.
- Test run machinery installed to verify the functioning of all capabilities.
- Provide maintenance & operating training to customer representatives
- Troubleshooting & Repairs –
- Analyze and diagnose all machinery malfunctioning cases, whether electronic, electrical, pneumatic, mechanical, system or other in nature
The position requires extensive travel and flexible schedule. Successful candidates should be well versed in critical/logical thinking and in problem-solving strategies. A strong electrical and mechanical background is required, along with good familiarity with PC management and Office applications.
A 1 or 2-year college level diploma in Electronics Technology or pertinent apprenticeship diploma preferred.
Technical field service experience on Wide belt and Brush Sanding equipment is preferred.
Extensive training and education is provided. Competitive compensation including company paid benefits program
Interested candidates may submit resume with salary history to:
Biesse America, Inc
PO Box 19849
Charlotte, NC 29219
Fax: 704 357 3033
For more information, visit our website at www.biesseamerica.com