Status: Full Time, Permanent Position
Relevant work experience: 5 years
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education Level: 1 or 2-year college level diploma in Electronics Technology
Location: New York or New Jersey
Must reside within 45 mins from major airport
Job Category: Installation, maintenance, and Repair
Biesse America, Inc. the US Subsidiary of an Italian world leader in Woodworking, Glass & Stone Machinery Manufacturer is looking for Field Service Technicians for installation and maintaining projects of Biesse woodworking manufacturing machinery and systems.
- conducting an analysis of the project; planning and designing the layout and installation of complete
- production lines or modification of existing systems to incorporate Biesse machinery or sub-systems;
- CAD and BiesseWorks cad-cam, AutoCAD, project planning and control applications and job costing
- management tools; consulting with Biesse engineers in Italy to resolve design problems; overseeing
- Commissioning and training after installation.
The position requires extensive travel and flexible schedule. Successful candidates should be well versed in CNC controls, PLC (s), Pneumatics and have a strong mathematics aptitude, possess a strong electrical and mechanical background.
A 1 or 2-year college level diploma in Electronics Technology or pertinent apprenticeship diploma preferred.
Extensive training and education is provided. Competitive compensation including company paid benefits program
Interested candidates may submit resume with salary history to:
Biesse America, Inc
PO Box 19849
Charlotte, NC 29219
Fax: 704 357 3033
For more information, visit our website at www.biesseamerica.com